June 07, 2006

Take 1

So here I am

Never thought I'd actually go through with it but I did. Ok...I have to admit it took longer than I expected it to but it's out and you are actually reading it now..my first blog post:)

I don't know what to say...my mind's blank now.It's been a long day between studying, going to college, church then out, but that won't keep me from talking a bit.

According to some friends I, Dina, can make up a good blog.Why? Because I like to talk, share, express, analyze..etc. And this is all true..I am guilty as charged!
I am not going to talk much because most of you already know me well and the rest of you will get to know more if you keep watching this space.


Ciao for now



4 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Hang on tight guys and gals, Tiny is taking the driving seat :)

6/08/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Cleopatrina said...

Whoever told u u had to blog does have a point;)Deee really has a way with words hehe.Extremely fun gal;) U rock gurly!(bites her nails) cant wait

6/08/2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Tiny said...

Ohhh I am so touched:)
Just don't get your hopes up high people..I am a bit s l o w!

-Cleopatrina: it was that gentleman in the pic above who first told me to blog,so if I am good u go thank him,if otherwise... u thank him still cuz he's my buddy!!!!

6/08/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

lol I was just stating the obvious ya teeny ;)

Can't wait for your first "real" post :)

6/09/2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home