October 05, 2006

Q & A

K jump to question #6 ;) You asked for it, you got it!


1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with its content and look?
I am satisfied with the look...but not the content. Haven't actually discussed what I have inside yet, not sure I'll ever will. I'll wait and see

2) Does your family know about your blog?
Mum and dad can't be less intersted in technology altogether. Bro does know, but again, little interest. It's like my e-mail, even if they find my inbox open, they won't peek.

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Why does it have to be either choice?! It's actually neither, I am not at all embarrassed and it ain't private at all...it's out there for every internet user on the globe to read!! But I wouldn't like some of the people I know to find about it, though. Why? Just because.

4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
They are just like every other channel where you can get to debate certain topics and maybe do change your perspective about one thing or another, share info, share some giggles...it's a fun community.

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
Both. I explore, but not often..although when I do, I find some very interesting bloggers i.e. people with a view to something, not the utopian ones or those blogging to expose their lives, just for fun.

6) How would you describe the person who tagged you? (I made this question up, wasn't there in K's version)
"I thought, finally. A man who can make a woman feel like a girl. And who can make that girl feel like a s**t. And who can make that s**t feel like a woman. " Karen, Will&Grace

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
No

8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Yes, takes time off anything boring you're doing i.e. studying!


9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
No, they are very much in touch with the real world...what would they blog about if they were otherwise?!

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
It's normal. I don't take blogging seriously anyways, just like most things in life.

11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
No, I just don't visit those often. I like politics, but I don't like to read strangers' views.

12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
yes

13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
I don't care. I will be in a much better place, hopefully.


14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
Just chill music...not songs..I want people to read, think, react, or just walk away, with no influence except my words.

15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
Hmmmm...anyone who reads it and feels like doing it is more than welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home