August 29, 2006

Three Way, My Way?!

She has always been my friend, she intorduced me to him. I've seen them fall in love and fall apart. Now they are both my friends, only in 2 different worlds. I can cope,I am OK with the situation. I don't think they can!
They've both -presumably- moved on, but have they actually fell out of love?
Now I'll tell you the symptoms and you do the interpretation:
- I know she misses him
- I know he is lonely
- Neither have been in a serious relationship since they've broken up (almost 5 years ago)
- He asks me about her
- She gets nostalgic
and the list goes on..I think you get the picture.

What am I to do?I see them both suffer, but can I help? Is there anything I can do when they don't seem to give their relationship another chance, specially him?
She is my friend - note: she never asked me not to talk to him again- and I know exactly how she feels..but it's him that I can't figure out. If he's sure that she is a 'closed door', why do I hear his "how is she?" often?!
I'm no expert, and I am stuck in this three-way-tango that's getting me down. I always thought affairs of the heart should take care of themselves, God is there planning for everything, but could it be that I am His tool??!
Is there such a thing as the Curse of the First Love?? That keeps haunting you through your days and nights, practically making life unbearable. My heart goes out to both of them... but I feel so helpless!!
HELP!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, relationships are way too complicated !!, maybe because serious things are not just SIMPLE.

if they r meant for each other, they will be someday
if they r not, nothing in the world can change that.
thats what Fr.dawood will tell u if u asked

what u should do? watching, waiting till sth happens !!

8/31/2006 1:15 AM  
Blogger HoneyBee0608 said...

i'm wth anonymous, i think Dina if this relationship ended 5 yrs ago and they didnt try once 2recover it back by any means till now, then i think it seems hard en 7aga terga3 tany, w f3lan law homa lessa bey7ebo b3d w believe enohom yenfa3o b3d hayrga3o le b3d law 3andohom will, w men 3'er ma 7ad yeshga3hom, mawkef el welad f mo3zam el a7yan byb2a msh wade7! da 3ady, bas law howa lessa bey7ebaha he should take step, it's hard enohom both ye3ala2o nafsohom b relationship with no hope..sa3b awy el 7ayah to2af 3and failure in one relationship!
just keep friendhsip wth both i guess and leave this matter 2 "life" and "them"..

8/31/2006 2:13 AM  
Blogger KareemFromEgypt said...

there are two scenarios tiny:

first: is that they are still in love but are too proud to take each other back.
and in that case they don't deserve to be together

second: that they are not meant to be and in that case if you do help them and they eventually break up again, guess who's gonna be convenient to blame for the entire mess. (no good deed goes unpunished young lady)

PLUS if they couldn't handle it when they were five years younger and full of young hopeless-romantic, at7ada el 3aalam 3ashanek kind of love, as we all were at a younger age, do you really think they can make it through now

9/05/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Tiny said...

Thank u all for the insight, people
The thing is, it's more complicated than that, they really live in 2 separate worlds that never intersect!!
The dilemma is still there, an on-off thing..I may be getting tired but I am not losing hope.Mind u, I am not doing anything much..I am just watching...praying they do get back together be sara7a...life is too short to waste and they are too good to let each other go :)

9/21/2006 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home